Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Well, They Hit THAT Nail On The Head!!!!!!!

QuizGalaxy.comWHAT PISSES YOU OFF?
A good old fashioned Christmas
'What" pisses you off?' at QuizGalaxy.com

2 Comments:

At 9:56 AM, August 28, 2006 , Blogger Nicki said...

I don't get it.

 
At 11:56 AM, August 28, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Well...Quiz Galaxy is one of those places where you take the quizzes and can post the results on your blog. This is where I got that one about the epitaph.

I think the picture of a pissed off gorilla is just there for looks.

And what pisses me off? CHRISTMAS TIME....well, not so much that it PISSES me off...it's just a very stressful, hectic time for me and my family and the true meaning of the holiday totally escapes so many people nowadays that most years, I just wanna give up. I wouldn't go as all out as I do for Xmas if I didn't have kids. I know that much is true.

Savvy now? :o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home