Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, July 31, 2006

Everyone Else Is Doing It, So Why Can't I?



Check me out!


I had to link one to the other....enjoy! *CLINK*

2 Comments:

At 6:29 PM, August 01, 2006 , Blogger Stormy said...

Woo-hoo!! I wondered when you were going to do a MySpace page!!

I want to be your friend!!

 
At 11:52 AM, August 02, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Yeah...I caved to the peer pressure.

Ralph thinks that MySpace is just a place for people to hook up and meet "F" Buddies & all that crap. I am SOOO over that phase of my life...I'm in it for the music and the blogs now! :o)

It's just an easy way to keep up with my friends! Glad to have you as a friend!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home