Saturday, July 08, 2006
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- Current photo of Teh Diva :o)
- In Loving Memory....
- "A Fat, Pretty Chick Is STILL A Fat Chick...."
- "Pruney" Isn't How I Saw It Happening...?
- Let's Play House!
- Pray For Rain - Wildfires in Arizona.
- Magnificent Monday!
- Hey Baby, What's Your Sign?
- Can You Believe THIS Shit??
- Movin' On Up Like George & Wheezy!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home