Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, June 26, 2006

Magnificent Monday!



Howdy-ho, Bloggerino fans!

Yes, it is *I*. I haven't updated in a while because we had company here all this last week - Ralph's family from WV. It was fun, we had a blast, we saw some sights, and half of us got sick. I am in the half that got sick. Some kind of twisted version of "Montezuma's Revenge" I think? Ug. I feel like hammered shit.

Anyhow, I have a WHOLE MONTH sans my "chillens" to get caught up on things, read, write, look for a house to buy, and get right with(in) myself. I am looking forward to it, especially since I start my front desk position FT today! YAY! "Go Jodi, Go Jodi!" Don't get me wrong - I do miss my girls and will for a month or so, but they are having a BLAST and that's what matters.

So there's lots more interesting and insightful blogging to come...I am just getting started - bear with me! :o)

Later, taters!

4 Comments:

At 1:37 PM, June 26, 2006 , Blogger Nicki said...

Enjoyed the reversed vacation! And here's to taking a vacation of your own while they're gone.

 
At 2:30 PM, June 26, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

I plan on it! :o)

Ralph and I are going to Laughlin, NV for our anny next month! It's kinda like the "poor man's Vegas" :p I can't wait!

I'll be emailing you soon! :-*

 
At 8:21 PM, June 26, 2006 , Blogger Stormy said...

I am on vacation while my hubby and daughter are gone. They should be back around July 5th.

The house is quiet and I'm getting it cleaned!!

Happy Summer!!

 
At 8:32 AM, June 28, 2006 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Hey Stormy! Good to see you!

Boy, I wish I was cleaning my house, but I can barely stand up with out going dizzy. I am so weak, too. Trying to keep on top of my fluids, but that seems to be a losing battle @ this point. Going to the Dr today, so hopefully I will be on the mend soon.

Thanks for stopping by! Miss you - letter in the mail soon!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home