Give Me Something To Believe In....

She. Is. Driving. Me. CRAY-ZAY! >:-O
“Beehive” NEVER fails to figure out how to push my buttons, thoughI seldom let it show, because I know that it pisses HER off to think that the things she says and does DON'T bother ME.
Today at work – she pushed The Big Red One. It was 9:30am. Sold out hotel of 105 rooms, averaging 2.5 guests per room. The breakfast buffet got SLAMMED. She WALKS OUT @ 9:35am. Doesn’t say “Good-Bye,” “I’m leaving now,” “Kiss my old wrinkled ass,” or NOTHING!!!! I was so mad I was about spit nails. We had people waiting for entrée items, empty coffee pots (there were only 2 of us WORKING today, although 3 of us were “clocked in” and “there”.), dirty tables, trash bags overflowing, and she up and leaves.
AARRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG! >:-O
I know she’s “The Supervisor.” I KNOW this. But she is THE MOST PISS POOR supervisor I’ve EVER seen! I don’t care if you work at a hotel, a restaurant, a store, a whorehouse –YOU JUST DON’T LEAVE YOUR CREW HANGNING AND LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF A “RUSH!” That is just asinine and ludicrous. Your customers COME FIRST. And you TRY to do it with a smile on your face, even when smiling is the farthest thing from your mind!!!!! I mean I may not be "The Patron Saint of Customer Service", but I know how to do it, do it right and get ‘er done. “Beehive” doesn’t know her ass from a hole in the ground.
I am on a mission: I am going to get her fired or die trying!!!!! “Brownnoser” (these are all “cutesy” nicknames for my co-workers) told me that others have tried and failed because “Mrs. B.” (The hotel GM) ALWAYS sides with “Beehive.” We’ll see about that. I am NOT a vengeful person, but she has GOT TO GO. “Gila Bend,” “Jo Jo” and I could do a MUCH better job on our own without her F'ING everything up all the time. And we’d be HAPPY to top it all off. Wow…happy, efficient, team players—what MORE could ANY manger ask for!?
On a side note, I read in the paper today that C.J. Banks is coming to town! This is like a Lane Bryant (women's plus size clothing) for the older set….my age through like…oh, I dunno…45? Not quite Lane Bryant, but definitely NOT your typical Sears or JC Penney store either. And I do believe that they need, in their store, in our town…a statuesque goddess of a woman to showcase their clothing. I’ve got the experience and if I start from day 1, who knows? It’s a whim at this time, but I will let you know where it goes. Not ALL women with a fat ass are only 5’ tall.
Some of us are 6’. >:-)~






2 Comments:
Oh man...I hate it when you get a bad supervisor. Nothing worse.
Instead of getting that woman fired, how about doing better than her to TAKE her job?!
Just a thought.
I'm trying!!! She keeps saying she's quitting after 4th Of July weekend (cuz she's 68 and "can't take this anymore".) so we'll see. I am more than willing to step in and do the job to the 100% capacity of it and not the 70% she does it to.
Keep your fingers crossed for me. It's either move up the ladder @ Merry Rot or find a new ladder to start climbing. ;-)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home