Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Save The Drama Fo' Yo' Mama!


Yeah it’s me…been takin’ care of business—and workin’ overtime! They been workin’ me like they own me at the Merry Rot.

And of course, that hasn’t been without it’s share of office politics and drama lately. If it weren’t for the fact that I NEED this job right now, I’d SO be out of there.

But, I am realizing more and more, THAT bullshit happens EVERYWHERE you are. It wasn’t SO bad at my last job, so I didn’t notice it much. It runs rampant like a wildfire in the summer around there! I mean the Rumor Mill churns NON-STOP!

My supervisor in the laundry walked out yesterday. Just said, “Fuck it, I quit!” All over her schedule that SO could have been worked out. I really thought that “V” was more mature than that, but apparently I judged THAT book’s cover the wrong way. Now I am going to have to be covering MORE shifts in laundry. Gag. (:-[

"Crack head A" is still at it, too. Jesus, I wish I could work on her days off and that would be it. I really don’t tolerate hypocrites well. “God this…”, “Jesus that…” and she drinks all the time, yet always says she’s quit. Same with smoking. Probably the same with drugs, too? Bah. Don’t put up a façade to impress anyone—we DO NOT care. Believe me.

“Beehive” is pushing my buttons, too. Last Sunday she was a TOTAL biotch. It was Mother’s Day and we were serving to a full house of guests and she just walked out on us at 9:30a to “go buy a spigot for the water cooler.”

Give. Me. A. Break.

If you want to LEAVE and go home, then JUST LEAVE and GO HOME. I don’t understand WHY everyone around there tries to be something they are not. It tires me just listening to them ramble on about it. “Gila Bend” and “JoJo” are about the only ones I can tolerate. And “Fish”. All of those ladies are cool. No one brags about this, that and everything else.

Thank goodness that I’m not in any of those gossip rings. Yet. I am sure that SOMETHING will come up. It usually does. Despite my best efforts to keep my head down, my hands busy, my blinders on and my mouth shut. And I DID say that in a previous post that I WOULD keep my mouth shut and not “get involved” at my next job. Mark my words.

Other than that, it’s SSDD around here. I wish I had some more time to myself and the kids like I did last month, but for some reason, I just don’t see it happening.

Ralph and I are going to PHX on Sunday—WWE! "Judgment Day" PPV @ America West Arena downtown (and we're having dinner @ Alice Cooper's Town before hand). YAY! :-D Those of you in “Hodee’s Circle” KNOW that I loves me some WWE and pro-wrestlers! Rowr. Yes, I know it’s fake. Yes, I am aware that’s it’s choreographed. Yes, I know that Vince McMahon is a SUCKA. But there’s NOTHING fake about those hot, slick, muscular, bronzed bodies. MM-MM good!

OK, I’m outtie. It’s margarita night here at Casa de Jodi ~ ole`!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home