Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thoughts For Thursday


I'm here! Just been busier than heck with Easter coming, working the job, taking care of the kids & the husband & the pets, running the errands, making the phone calls, filing the taxes, paying the bills, shopping for gifts, playing taxi for my Mom, and trying to keep it all together!

*WHEW!* (:-[

Not much to report on, but the "Carlin-ism" for the day the other day is a constant reminder as to WHY I am a rat in this race:

I'm not a person who thinks she can have IT ALL....but I certainly feel that with a bit of effort and guile I should be able to have MORE than my fair share.

Touche! :o)

P.S. I got my orthotics. Right now I am only feeling about $49.95 of that $300 I dropped....they are not broke in yet, though. I am still optomistic. More info as it warrants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home