Thursday, March 23, 2006
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- backyard
- let it snow!
- The Last Day Of Winter--WOO HOO!
- BITE ME
- The World Is My Snowglobe....
- View to the South looking down Tani Road...what a ...
- Hello From SUNNY Arizona!
- PROOF THAT MOTHER NATURE HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR
- Fun With Picasa
- Good Karma Is GOOD...Bad Karma Is A BITCH!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home