Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Fun With Picasa


SOMEONE GIVE ME A JOB!

LOL--I was looking through some old photo files (seeing as I have a lot of TIME on my hands these days--an EXTRA 40 HOURS PER WEEK to be exact!!!!) and I found this. I wanted to post it last year but I never did.

I made the banner for a WWE show in PHX on June 20, 2005. THe one we missed 98% of due to the friggin' wildfires that closed down the ONLY freeway between Prescott and PHX. I always wanted to be one of the people who put a banner up on TV--call it a "pipe dream".

I just thought it was kind of ironic, seeing what kind of situation I am in right now......"Monster.com"--HERE I COME!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home