Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, March 06, 2006

I'm A Quitter

I quit my job today.

I don't really have much else to say right now. I need to sort through some things in my mind and figure out where I go from here. I really don't want to talk about it, so please refrain from questions. I just feel this is the best thing for me to do at this time.

Sometimes life sucks and sometimes the best descisions for someone to make are the hardest ones to make.

I don't expect you to understand (if we're friends), just be supportive of my choice, OK? If we're not friends, I could care less what you think.

I'll be back eventually. When I have something good to write about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home