Tuesday's Tirade

OK, OK, OK…so I haven’t been updating as often as I claimed I would. SO SUE ME…what are you going to do? Quit reading my blog???? :p Actually there really hasn’t been much that’s been “blog-worthy” happening in my world. Like my Best (and incredibly shrinking [she's lost 15 pounds!]!!) Friend says, “Shit in, Shit out.”
Anyhow…I haven’t been on here much because I’ve been busy with the day-to-day routine AND I am quite disappointed in myself. I swore that this year was gonna be the year that I was gonna get my act together (wake earlier, eat better, exercise more, lose the weight etc.), get my shit straight, and be more organized. I am off to a TERRIBLE start.
Oh who am I kidding--I am off to a HORRIBLE start. * sigh *
But I am trying to regain footing--here is it TUESDAY and for TWO DAYS IN A ROW I was up at 7:30am. *Jodi beams* Hey—if you KNOW ME, you know that in itself is a GREAT FEAT! Getting me out of bed is like trying to pry a crack-head off a pipe.
I started physical therapy today. FINALLY. I had told my Dr those 24 miles, 3 times a week was just not justifiable and so he referred me to a new place closer to home. Very close. 2 blocks to be exact. Guess that there’s NO getting out of THAT! It’s cool..I think I can handle it. I have stretches and exercises to do at home. I have to go into the office/clinic 3 times a week. I wonder if they are open on Saturdays??? Anyhow, I am working out and getting a massage 3 times a week and my GLORIOUS health insurance is paying for it .*beaming again* I am sorry but I just CAN NOT complain about that. And if all this works and I really do get to feeling better and am not in so much pain all the time, then it wasn’t in vain.
The organization of the home office is taking up most of my free time. I get so discouraged and want to rake everything off of my kitchen table and into the garbage can, then, I come back to my senses & take some deep breaths and an Ativan or 2 and remind myself that Rome wasn’t built in a day. I’ll get there.
Eventually.
I hope.
Work is work. A few of my co-workers irritate the dog shit out of me--with all the whining and complaining and sporadic back-stabbing. But I pretty much try to ignore all of the BS and just do my job. Like R.S. says, “I ain’t here to make friends.” And although that is a valid point, he could at least do his job (which, if I haven’t already mentioned, is IDIOTICALLY simple!!!) with a smile on his face. And ceasing to harass the students would pay off well, also. But that’s just my opinion. He’s free to run his shift how he sees fit. (Oh Lord help us all).
I still think that winter has been canceled in the state of Arizona. We’ve got wind and cold temps, but NO moisture. None. Zero. Zip. Zilch. Nada. I want to stick a wire brush up my nose and scratch the insides of my sinuses—that’s how DRY it is. Ug. I know Arizona is an ARRID climate, but COME ON, MOTHER NATURE!!! GIVE IT UP! I mean I know we live in the desert, but give me an f'in break!!!!!!
Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go whip up on my partner. Someone's gotta put him back in his place so he'll quit boasting about the Seahawks going all the way. :p






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home