Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Whadda Wednesday!

Just thought I would stop by while taking an afternoon siesta and drop off a post…

Just knocking around the house today…putting away some Christmas decorations and looking after the girls…who are still opening the packing their toys came in. They’ll play with one toy for about 10 minutes then move onto another one. They just got done with a tea party, and now they’ve moved on to “Jenga”.

Work’s been slow this week, but that’s OK. I’ve been taking a mental break. Been catching up on reading and correspondence. It doesn’t bother me that I am the only person there. I treasure and cherish silence…except when my tinnitus is acting up. Then it’s TORTURE to be in a quiet place and have all that buzzing going on!!!! Good grief!

I hope that everyone had a nice holiday and that you were blessed over and over again. Sometimes it’s hard to be thankful for simple things, but we should keep trying.

1 Comments:

At 5:15 AM, December 29, 2005 , Blogger Stormy said...

I hear ya on the 'lurkers' Jodi. They come by on a daily basis...and have nothing to say. I hate that!!
I think if they are *that* interested, an intro would be nice...but they are gutless.

Nice to hear you had a nice Christmas. Ours was too.

Now it's time to say Happy New Year! I hope 2006 is a happy and healthy New Year for you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home