Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, December 17, 2005

"Ghetto Prom Dress"


My friend Dawn e-mailed me this and I tried to FWD it to a buncha people and it wouldn't load or open. Instead of trying to figure out what happened with YaHell e-mail, I just thought I would post the photo here since it was obviously an attempt to promote awareness for World AIDS Day back on 12/1/05. And we all need to be aware whether we are at risk or not. There's no excuse for ignorance in this day and age! Although I did think my joke about it being a ghetto-fabulous prom dress WAS pretty funny--like my e-mail said, I'd say she's protected!!! !

Enjoy!

2 Comments:

At 5:21 AM, December 21, 2005 , Blogger Stormy said...

So that's what it looked like!! All I got in the email was a big red X.

 
At 4:12 PM, December 26, 2005 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Someone told me that when you get the big red X on attachments that it means there's a virus attached.

I don't believe it.

If that were the case, then every computer I touch would have crashed totally by now.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home