Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, November 27, 2005

OH, SNAP!!!!



COLD snap, that is!

How cold is it!? At last check with the meteorology dept. here on campus, it's 29F with a wind chill of 18F. It's actually supposed to BE 18F tonight...and as far as I am concerned, that's colder than the fur on a polar bear's ass!!!!

Uh huh...and you all thought Arizona was sunshine and heat.

I beg to differ...I am freezing my ass off. And not too happy that I have to walk around in this frigid air...but, like I've said before: I'd rather be in the cold than in that "DRY HEAT" everyone seems to be so fond of......

I'm goin' to hunker down someplace...later, taters!

2 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, November 28, 2005 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

SIDEBAR: This morning (Monday 11/28) when I got up @ 730a, it was 18F with a wind chill of 10F! OMG...I am an AZ native...I am NOT cut out for this kinda COLD!!!!! :p

 
At 7:16 PM, November 29, 2005 , Blogger Stormy said...

Right now, we are at 34. It's been cold here too...and we may get flurries tomorrow.

Welcome to winter....well not quite by the calendar....but temperature wise!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home