Let's Get THIS Out Of The Way...
HAPPY (EARLY!) HALLOWEEN TO YA!
I have an incredibly FULL day tomorrow and doubt that I will have time to post, so I thought I would just post my sentiments a little early.
Been a good weekend. Nothing too special, nothing to disappointing! I had some fun with Ralph last night--we went to dinner & a movie. We tried the new Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant in PV (I also saw EB's car there? But no sign of EB???) --it was OK, but I thought my head was going to explode. I swear--when you order "mild" wings, they bring you "el scorcho" wings and try to tell you and expect you to believe that they are mild!? OH HELL NO...yes they do! That's what happened last night. My poor tongue is still numb from the over stimulation! And we went and seen "Saw II"--OOOOOO that was as good as the first one, AT LEAST! I recommend it for some holiday chills!
Other than that, I am taking tomorrow off so that we can go trick-or-treating as a family. It's something that I look forward to doing with the girls every year. They expect me to dress up too....we'll see??? But we are going to hang out, have some dinner, do the T-O-T and if it's not too late when we get home, watch "It'sThe Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" :) Yes, we're all BIG NERDS!
So here's to ya--I'll be posting our goulie photos when I get around the downloading them (hopefully on 11/1!) Happy haunting, eat losta candy and don't let no black cat cross your path!
Ciao!







0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home