Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

I Think I Require Mouth-To-Mouth....



I am SOO totally diggin' on the new season of NIP/TUCK.

And it's ALL because of THIS man, "Dr. Christian Troy!" And the other man (Dylan Walsh), but I don't have a drool-worthy photo of HIM handy. Don't worry..he's MALE >:) I don't discriminate!

And the funny thing is, there's a student where I work that looks a lot like Julian McMahon..only not so tall (I think he's like 6'4"?) ...and I gotta see that kid all over campus. As Freak would say, "Ay Ay Ay..." (:-S

DO YOU KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO CONCENTRATE ON THE PROCUREMENT OF CAMPUS SAFETY WHEN YOU'RE FACED WITH THAT KIND OF DISTRACTION!?!??!! Lemme tell you--IT'S A CHALLENGE! Although definitely one I look forward to 3 days a week (>:D)...but alas...I digress.

Diggin' the NIP/TUCK. If you're not a follower of this show and you like the whole drama/love triangle/blood & guts operations type thing, this is THE SHOW.

ROWR...I'm off to tackle my day...with thoughts of THIS MAN on my mind. "Whistle wile you work--WEET-WOO!!!" >:-D

Later taters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home