Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I'm Callin' In RICH!


DON'T I WISH!?!?! LOL!

Today in the mail, we got a chain letter thing from Ralph's friend, Mike in MN. Mike and Ralph go way back to when they were in the USMC together.

Anyhow, you get a scratch card then, you send one to the person that sent one to you plus 5 other people. I think we're gonna play, so BOLO for one of these from me if you KNOW I just LOVE YOU to PIECES! :p

Anyhow...we won $1 on the MN ticket that Mike sent us.

That's it--we're retiring, traveling the world, entertaining......*PINCH*--OUCH! Oh darn--someone woke me up from my dream. :(

Anyhow, I thought it was kinda cool...sometimes you gotta take time to PLAY a little in life--even when you're all grown up!

Later taters! :o)

2 Comments:

At 7:05 AM, October 05, 2005 , Blogger Nicki said...

I hate to be the one to point out flaws in the system, but say I send one to you from Maryland and you win... how are you going to collect the winnings? You can't cash the ticket in AZ, because your lottery system there isn't linked to Maryland's. You'd have to send the winning ticket back to whoever sent it to you in the first place and HOPE they send you the cash back.

 
At 9:03 PM, October 05, 2005 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Well, yeah, that's the idea. :o)

And you are my BESTEST friend, and I KNOW you wouldn't screw the pooch that way! >:)~

However, on the MN ticket, there's a place to fill in the back and send the ticket back and they will send you a check.

I'll make you a deal--if I win in the MD lottery, I'll split it with ya. Would that be incentive enough for you to cash MY winning ticket!???

I can always leave you out of the game, but you've already expressed an interest, so you're #1 that I am sending a ticket and letter to >:p.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home