Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, September 16, 2005

The Times They Are A-Changin'

("torn soul" courtesy of www.firesong.net)

Certain aspects of my life are dangling off the edge of a cliff right now. I know that normally, these are the things that most people blog ABOUT, but I truly don't feel like posting it for the world to see WHAT KINDS of things I am a FAILURE at. I am probably not going to be posting for a while...maybe just enough for them to not cancel my account. A few of you that are very close to me already know what's going on, what I am up against and why I am "turtle-ing". For those of you that don't, maybe someday you will...who knows? But for now...if you're close enough to love and care about me, you've got my phone number. I could use all the friends I've got right now.

Best Wishes to everyone who reads this....do ya think you could throw in a prayer for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home