Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, August 29, 2005

"The Blog That You Have Reached Has Been Temporarily Disconnected..."


Just wanted to post a little somethin'-somethin' before I disappear for a few days. I am not leaving town or anything, but I SOOO need a chill break from everything. I've been sick (and tired, incidentally) and just want to take a veg break from things for a while. I need to rest and get to feeling better or I am literally going to lose my marbles.

Yes, I did TOO HAVE marbles to begin with....

See you probably around the weekend after I've recharged and hopefully reconnected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home