Passing The Time Again
My pal Tracy in MA e-mailed me this and I thought it would be fun to share, but you all know I don't email this crap anymore. Please enjoy random useless information about MOI! :)
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says: "Too bad!" I took off with my bug in my hand. (--Crazy In Alabama by Mark Childress)
Stretch your left arm out as far as you can.What do you touch first? The leaf on my desk
What is the last thing you watched on TV?: LOL--The Flintstones on Boomerang! with Bayleigh & Kaylin.
Without looking at the clock, what time do you think it is? 9:35p??
Now look at the clock, what is the actual time? 9:41p--not bad!
With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?: Revlon commercial on TV and the white noise from the fan behind me.
When did you last step outside? What wereyou doing?: This evening, I took the trash out.
What are you wearing?: Grey knit short shorts and a grey "PRO" T-shirt.
Did you dream last night?: Everyone dreams every night :) I don't remember what I dreamt about?
When did you last laugh?: This evening when Kaylin was doing her impersonation of me :p She's too funny!
What is on the walls of the room you are in?: Mainly family portraits. I used to work @ Sears Portrait Studio.
Seen anything weird lately?: My neighbors? But I see them all the time...maybe a plane flying over the college that couldn't seem to get its wings leveled out--that scared me for about 6 seconds until it did!!!!
What is the last film you saw?: Ladder 49. Excellent.
If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?: A LOOOOONG VACATION! It's been 10 years! Ug!
Tell me some things about you that I don't know: Yikes...are you serious? Well, I've got 2 ureaters on my right kidney and the Dr told me that means I SHOULD have been twins, but I formed into one zygote anyhow despite that. Sometimes I have debilitating panic attacks. I am not as picky nor as negative as some people think I am. ;)
Do you like to dance?: yes, but I SUCK at it. When I used to drink often, I thought I was awesome! I WOULD NOT want to see that on video tape!!!!! ( Tracy, I like your answer so I am going to KEEP IT...I am THE Original White Girl!!!!)
Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?: Bayleigh Ann Harris :) --and she WAS my first!
Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?: Landon Lee Harris--but I'll never know cuz I am DONE with having babies!
Would you ever consider living abroad?: MAYBE..if it was someplace like Australia? No place where there's conflict going on or religious/political unrest :(






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home