Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, July 30, 2005

It's a CARDINAL sin....

http://www.erau.edu/er/newsmedia/newsreleases/2005/cardinals.html

Oh Lord. Help Me now. *Jodi rolls eyes towards the skies*

Yep...the place where *I* work is going to host these guys. I hope they are better in person than they are on the field. NO ONE I talk to is a very big fan. Most of the students could really care less. Even some of the staff are like, "Who? The Phoenix WHO!?"

Everyone IMPORTANT arrives tomorrow: the owners/investors, the players, the trainers, the coaches. *SIGH* Why can't I have tomorrow OFF!? I really don't want to play anymore.

But I tell ya--I've never seen so many people running around and working their asses off and their fingers to the bone to get the campus in tip-top "READY FOR TV" shape. There's sod laid where days ago there was DIRT, there's sidewalks now where just days ago there were ditches. It's unreal. And of course the Department of Campus Safety picks up the slack.

I think I am gonna go explore their website a little...http://www.azcardinals.com/

Til then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home