Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Useless Info About Me - Part IV

JD sent me this and I have gotten to the point where I refuse to email them anymore...people are always bitching that they KNOW TOO MUCH ABOUT ME AS IT IS (huh, MFM!?) so I'll just post it here in my own little corner of the universe. Off you trot, if you don't like it.


1. What is your full name? Jodi L** (Landers) Harris

2. What color pants are you wearing? Black SHORTS...it's going to be 98F today--are you KIDDING ME!? Pants....psshhhhh....

3. What are you listening to right now? Queen's Greatest Hits

4. What was the last thing you ate? A Kellogg's KRAVE bar...they are BY FAR the best tasting snack bar I've EVER tasted!!!

5. Do you wish on stars? yes, even though "M" has informed me that the falling ones are meteorites.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Gracious, glorious GREEN

7. How is the weather right now? HOT & MISERABLE...but it's a dry heat (*snicker*)

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? BAT

9. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Oh yes! Me and this chick are gonna party some day whether it be soon or when we're tearin' up a rest home together! LOL!

10. How old are you today? 32 1/2....going on 65 :( Well I FEEL like it anyhow.

11. Favorite drinks? (LOL I know what IPA is, too, Jen!) Margaritas, Long Islands, Schmirnoff Ice, Coke (alone or with something in it!) and water.

12. Favorite sport? Blech! I pass on this one. You all know where I stand on WWE.

13. Hair color? Auburn (well, the BOX says "Sunny Copper"--:p)

14. Do you wear contacts? Every stinking day of my life. I NEED new glasses, too. *sigh*

15. Siblings? NONE--I freaked my parents out enough that Mom got a tubal!

16. Favorite month? October: fall, Kaylin's b-day, Halloween, sweaters--what's not to love!?

17. Favorite food? Mexican, seafood, steak!

18. What was the last movie you saw? "Get Shorty"...so that I can NOW watch "Be Cool."

19. Favorite day of the year? December 7th ~ MY BIRTHDAY; a day that will live in infamy...well that's cuz it's ALSO Pearl Harbor Day.

20. What do you do to vent anger? Write in here, my hand written journal, cry, or get my tough face on (because this HURTS:) and clean my ass off....until the house is spotless. It never stays that way, but hey--it's good therapy.

21. What was your favorite toy as a child? My imagination.

22. Summer or winter? Are you SERIOUS!? I live 2 ft. from HELL - WINTER ALL THE WAY!!!
23. Hugs or kisses? I love both! Giving AND receiving! >:)


25. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Well of course.....I love them, but if they don't it's NOT a big deal to me ;)

26. Who is most likely to respond? (Jodes for sure!!!) ~ Uh-huh--I got you HERE, didn't I!? :p

27. Who is least likely to respond? EVERYONE! Because I am NOT emailing it--but I do encourage responses to my post! ;) (That's right--I am PIMPIN' MY BLOG, SUCKAS!)

28. When was the last time you cried? Today....because of the pain in my back and hip.

29. What is under your bed? Heffaulmps and woozles. >:p ~ wouldn't YOU like to know!?!?!? >:)

30. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Teresa Renee Kalchbrenner...tell her to call me if you see her--it's been 14 months since I spoke to her~!

31. What did you do last night? Made dinner, hung out with the kids, watched some TV, made love to my husband, net surfed, talked on the phone. Definitely NOT the ususal for me! :p

32. What are you afraid of? SPIDERS, lizards, cockroaches.

33. Plain, buttered or salted popcorn? ALL OF THEM....YUMMY! Bring it on!

34. Favorite car? 1967 1/2 Mustang Convertible.

35. Favorite flower? Stargazer Lilies.

36. Number of keys on your key ring? 4; and about 6 keyrings :p

37. How many years at your current job? 1 year, one month, and 3 weeks! I LOVE IT!

38. Favorite day of the week? It varies, but right now it's Thursdays.

39. What did you do on your last birthday? Worked and had a very lonely uneventful birthday :( I blogged about it--wanna read it!? )

40. How many cities have you lived in? 4; Yuma, Prescott, Palm Springs, CA, and Prescott Valley. Ralph's got one good move left in me then that's where I am probably going to DIE!

Hope you enjoyed....I'm off to corral and lunch the children! Take care, be well & KEEP THE FAITH!

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, July 14, 2005 , Blogger Stormy said...

I'll do a few of these. :-)

1. I'm going to say Stormy...you know who I am Jodi!
2. Blue
3. the windchime and the ceiling fan.
4. ice cream bar
5. no
6. grey
7. warm/cloudy
8. my child
9. Since this is Jodi's blog....it came from her and she's a great friend!!
10. 41
11. iced tea; Sierra Mist; Diet Pepsi and water. Oh and Starbucks Frappucino!
12. Football!
13. red/blonde
14. nope
15. 2 bros/2 sisters
16. April when the flowers are blooming.
17. Mexican
18. Red Rose
19. Easter
20. I clean
21. Barbie
22. Summer
23. Both
24. missing.....
25. they can't from here!
26. ---
27. ---
28. I don't know...
29. Hubby's things
30. A girl I met in 7th grade
31. Watched tv and played around on the computer
32. Clowns, snakes, closet monster
33. None. I used to work in a theater....
34. Jaguar
35. Tulips
36. 1 for house; 1 for car and they aren't together.
37. almost to 3 years! :-(
38. Friday now that they changed our paydays.
39. I took the day off and did nothing!
40. 4--2 in CA and 2 here

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home