What The F***!?!? Aren't I TOO YOUNG For This!?
What a drag it is getting old……….
I just found out about 15 minutes ago that I have OSTEO-ARTHRITIS. My x-ray results came back from 7/6 and that’s what they can tell me right now. I have an appointment to go in tomorrow and see the Dr. and go over everything.
I now have to spend the rest of today reading up on this because I know NOTHING about it.
JUST KEEP IN MIND PEOPLE—I DIDN’T ASK FOR THIS.
* Jodi contemplates running away to Margaritaville………….? *






3 Comments:
Hey girl.
I was told about 6 years ago that I had the first stages of OA in my knees and one shoulder.
My mom's got a friend whose daughter was diagnosed with it at age 9. Theresa is now 36 and on her 3 hip replacement.
Just take care of yourself, you know? Eat healthy (or try to at least) and listen to what the doctor is telling you to do for it, it may not be something you can cure (because it's not) but it is something that can be controlled and possibly slowed down.
When you're ready to run away, I'll go with you. Just promise we can go slowly, with my stupid legs I can't go quickly and I don't have the stamina for distances. lol.
Where the hell have you been? I've had it since I was 18. I beat you by a mile and a MILLION on THAT one!
OK, Freak, if YOU wanna be the winner of THAT contest, I bow down to ya! :p You can have it cuz I don't want it.
Raven..I promise you we'll hobble along the streets of Margaritavilla as slow as we have to go, Girlfriend ;) Me and you can have a WALKER race! (:-D (that ain't so funny cuz I feel like that's where I am headed!!!)
Thanks for listening, you two. Love you!
*HUGS!!*
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home