Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Don't Belie'e Da Hype, Playas!


I tried this CONCOCTION yesterday.

"You put the lime in the cola and you drink it all up....."

BLECH. It tasted like CRAP!

When are the "Coke Scientists" going to learn that VANILLA and CHERRY are/were GOOD...ANYTHING ELSE IS NOT!!!!

Yuck. I am highly disappointed!

Take my advice and save your money...and if you were considering purchasing this to use as a mixer with alcohol, you're better off buying REGULAR Coke and ADDING your own FRESH squeezed lime juice to it....but then again, I am just a cocktail SNOB that way....

Have a good day...don't drink no NASTY COKE!!!! You've been warned..........

2 Comments:

At 6:00 PM, June 15, 2005 , Blogger Stormy said...

I haven't tried the Diet Coke w/Lime....however, I really like the Diet Pepsi Lime.

I don't drink Coke products anymore. I did when I lived with my Mom.

Hope you are well, Miss Jodi.

 
At 1:25 PM, June 16, 2005 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

LOL--Sorry Miss Stormy, PEPSI is that ANTI-COLA!!!

That's the DEVIL'S SOFT DRINK!

Eeeww! Yuck! (Although Pepsi does have better spokespersons!!)

Back away from the Pepsi!

Let me know when you are ready to be rehabilitated! (ROFLMAO!!)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home