Tuesday, June 07, 2005
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- I'm Now An Honorary Member Of The Amateur Demoliti...
- More Useless Facts About Me!
- Just Call Me "CRASH"
- Cause for a panic attack....
- A Memorial Day Afterthought....
- I Think I'm A Deviant Now......?
- "Lucky Bird Walkin'!!!"
- All's Well That Ends Well
- Little Mr. Luki (To be Alive That Is!!!)
- Just Call Me The Florence Nightengale Of The Anima...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





2 Comments:
as long as you feel like Bettie in your head, your fine.
Oh, Sweetie, I feel like her in my head and throughout my entire body! >;) Rowr.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home