Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, July 09, 2005

Lost In Thought...Or SOMETHING Like That.....


My daughter is getting to be quite the photographer. I leave my digital camera out for handy grabbin's of what goes on here in our household. She took this photo a while back, but I can clearly recall what I was thinking when this was taken. It's personal and I am not going to blab it to the world, but just know for those of you who think I don't give a fuck about anything, that's not true. I care. And this is a view of me lost in thought over WHY I care about the world, my life and things that go on around me.

Not only that, but she looks a lot like me in this photo. My "Mini-Me".

Peace out, y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home