Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, June 16, 2005

I'm A Freak Like Stewie!!!

I took this quiz on WWW.OKCUPID.COM because Freak's roomate Stewie took it and it looked interesting. All I can say is WHO KNEW!?!?!?! (:-O


Smartass

You are 57% Rational, 57% Extroverted, 100% Brutal, and 57% Arrogant.

You are the Smartass! You are rational, extroverted, brutal, and arrogant. You probably consider people who are emotional and gentle to be big pussies who are obviously in lesser stature than you. You have many flaws, despite your seeming intelligence and cool-headedness. For instance, you aren't very nice. In fact, you're probably an asshole. And you are conceited and self-centered. Not only that, but you are very loud and vocal about all this, seeing as how you are extroverted. There is no better way to describe you than as a "smartass", I'm afraid. Perhaps just "ass" would do, too. But that's a little less literary and descriptive. At any rate, your main personality defect is the fact that you are self-centered, mean, uncaring, and brutally logical.

To put it less negatively:
1. You are more RATIONAL than intuitive.
2. You are more EXTROVERTED than introverted.
3. You are more BRUTAL than gentle.
4. You are more ARROGANT than humble.


Hee hee...that's MS SMARTASS to you, Buddy! ;)

1 Comments:

At 11:12 AM, June 18, 2005 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Hindsight may be 20/20 but I think that using the word "BRUTAL" is..well, brutal.

I prefer HONEST. As in, being honest to the point of being brutal.

Hey--your Best Friends are the ones who tell you the TRUTH..even when it's NOT what YOU want to hear!

It's also a HIDEOUS Sagittarian trait....*sigh* Can't help it that I was born under a bad sign! :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home