Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, June 23, 2005

We Didn't Start The Fire....

...it was obviously ignited by someone who has NO CLUE how FLAMMABLE the AZ roadside is during the summer! >:-
http://www.azfamily.com/

Click on the above link to read about the fires....apparently, the state of Arizona is gonna burn up this summer.

If I EVER find the asshole that started the first fire that closed the freeway on Monday, I am personally going to put my boot in his ass!

I am STILL pretty bent about this week...and now my tooth that FINALLY got a cap on it (to the tune of $1400+--includes the crown to come too) is killing me...I will be so happy when this week is HISTORY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home