Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, July 02, 2005

Rodeo Weekend In Prescott, AZ

I HATE THIS TOWN IN THE SUMMER TIME.

THis is going to sound like one of Stewie's trafffic posts.

I hate that this town fills up with people who don't abide by the unique and historic road ways and driving conditions. This is a slow town, but when PHX people get here--LOOK OUT.

I'm sick of that. I just hate that this places fills up with drunks, cowboys, and drunk wanna-be cowboys. It's a-kin to the "Sturgess Motorcyle Weekends". It's a mess. Can't go anywhere. Gas is sky high. People are rude and expect everything handed to them on a silver platter. Sucks. I am so glad i am not working in any kind of customer service job right now. I feel for all those poor clerks, waitresses and bartenders.

I have to work at the fireworks show at the college on Monday night. I can't wait for that. Yuck. THis is the first year they've opened it to the public. Ought to be interesting. Hopefully Ralph can bring the girls out and they can have a good time?

I was really going to put more into this but I am so tired, I am going to bed. Good night.

2 Comments:

At 7:57 AM, July 03, 2005 , Blogger Nicki said...

I've been waiting to git me a cowboy for some time now.

Maybe I should pop down for a visit....

 
At 7:07 PM, July 03, 2005 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

I would LOVE for you to pop down for a visit. I miss you so much! :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home