You Can't Save Me...(Can You??)
I had a bad day
Don't talk to me
Gonna ride this out
My little black heart
Breaks a-part
With your big mouth....
*sigh*
I wish this little black cloud that is following me everywhere would GO AWAY.
I can't get to my Dr until Tuesday, which reminds me this is gonna be short because I need to call and see if they will call me in some more meds. The ER only gave me 3 days worth of muscle relaxers and I've already gone through those. To no avail - only moderate relief.
I don't know if I am going to be able to go back to work tomorrow? Today hasn't been too bad with the chest thing/body aches, but my hip is killing me. The neighbors probably think Ralph is beating or torturing me in some way because if my hip is calm and I forget and move the wrong way, I cry out. This is ridiculous.
I also had to have Ralph hit his boss up for an advance on his check next week, since I had to give the dentist $150 towards my $900 bill, my extra cash is GONE...bye bye...sionara....no money for me. I HATE to have to do that, but what else am I to do? If it was just me and him, it would be different. I could live on popcorn and water if I had to, but when you have kids, it's totally different.
Maybe AAM was right..I seriously need to look into that vacation. Only at the rate we are going, only one of us can afford to go...and it might not be me if my hip doesn't quit giving me so much trouble.
I am gonna go hide under a rock. MAYBE I'll come out in a few days and let everyone know how I am.....
Later taters.






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home