Thursday, July 14, 2005
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- Useless Info About Me - Part IV
- My Husband Doesn't Call Me His "OLD LADY" For Noth...
- What The F***!?!? Aren't I TOO YOUNG For This!?
- Lost In Thought...Or SOMETHING Like That.....
- "Cancer Chick" Is On Her Soap Box AGAIN.....
- Rodeo Weekend In Prescott, AZ
- You Can't Save Me...(Can You??)
- Here We Go Again.....
- We Didn't Start The Fire....
- A Series Of Unfortunate Events.....
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





1 Comments:
Jodi....you SHOULD blog about Milo as he's a handsome guy.
In fact, I think he needs his "own" space on catster! :-) Come on....be Patches' friend, Milo.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home