Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

My Beautiful Mommy


My beautiful Mommy--I know this photo my be 40 years old, but you're just as stunning now as you were then. I know that when I was growing up, I was a hand full and that you and I rarely saw eye to eye on things. I used to think you didn't have a CLUE about the whole parenting thing, but now that I find myself questioning whether or not I am doing the right things as a parent for my children, I know that you did the best you could with what you had to work with. Now that I am grown and a Mom myself, you've been an inspiration to me. You taught me how to be strong, assertive and smart. Our ordeals with cancer - such a horrible ugly thing- brought us closer together than I ever though we could be. It taught me alot about caring and love, just like you did. Thank you for being my Mother. I love you very very much! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home