Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Speaking of CARDINAL SINS.....

OMG...this photo DOES NOT do him justice (seriously--use your thumb to cover the spikey hair cut--everytime I've seen him he's got his ball cap on backwards), but *IF* (and that's PURELY hypothetical, people, calm the hell down....) I was gonna leave Ralph for another man, it would be this guy.

http://www.azcardinals.com/team/player_bio.html?iid=1661

I've met him, and talked with him and stared into those blue eyes (and I don't know what it is about a guy with very light eyes and those THICK "Bert" eyebrows....just gives me CHILLS!) and my knees turn to Jell-O EVERY time. Married or not--I would beat his current wife DOWN and steal him away from her :p. I can look. I just can't and don't touch (mainly because I don't want to lose my job AND my husband at the same time!!!). But it's fun to imagine! He's just "TAY-STAY" as Freak Magnet would say! >:)

If you'll excuse me, I am off to dream of the driver of the "Hummer Rescue Vehicle!" :p

NEIL RAWKS! >:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home