Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, August 01, 2005

Is It Monday AGAIN!? Already? Are You Sure?

So far so good with the AZ Cardinals’ training camp. Things are going pretty smooth despite the fact we are still scrambling to pull it all together. I’ve met some really nice people who work behind the scenes. The head of their security, the head security guard, the turf manager and his guys…nice people.

I am not so impressed with the players thus far. The ones I had contact with yesterday were somewhat disoriented and quite self-absorbed. Even a little condescending maybe? Whatever, Dude…I can still drop you with a knee to your jewels. You ain’t SO special….big dummy.

I’m tired though. I worked 11 hours Sunday and 9.5 hours Saturday. Luckily we can sneak off and take a break when there’s a chance, but it’s on the clock so if someone hollas, we gotta jump. I am not looking forward to today. EVERYONE and God will be there. Chief will probably be having us run here, run there, do this, do that. I think he does that sometimes to impress the dean? Or the chancellor? I don’t know, but sometimes it seems a tad bit unnecessary. Chief gets a little worked up sometimes. But, he’s a man. He can’t help it. I don’t know HOW they have managed to rule the world for thousands of years!? They can’t multi-task to save their lives. Oh well. My theory is that God created woman because He created Man first then said to himself, “Hmm? No wait—I can do BETTER than that!!!” :p (Heh!)

I have my bone density (DEXA) scan today. I am nervous to see the results. I want to know how far gone I am with this osteoperosis bullshit? I know my hip is still killing me and I am taking more ibuprofen than any one person SHOULD, but what else can I do? My Dr is stingy with the pills anymore. I don’t know why, but he ain’t gotta live with this pain!!!! Then again, * MY * Doctor, who is a paraplegic, would tell me to shut up and be happy I can still walk at all. He’s a good man and an EXCELLENT doctor, though. I can’t begrudge him there.

Well, I am off to see the Wizard. Hope everyone has a tolerable Monday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home