Sunday, August 14, 2005
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- I'd Like To Lay The SMACK Down On THAT!
- "I Don't Think We're In Kansas Anymore, Toto!?"
- Speaking of CARDINAL SINS.....
- Az Cardinals Training Camp
- Fitting Fodder For Friday
- Is It Monday AGAIN!? Already? Are You Sure?
- It's a CARDINAL sin....
- A Week Late & Several Dollars Short....
- My Beautiful Mommy
- Happy Birthday, "Oscar"!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home