Our New Spooky Baby!


Spooky came to us Saturday night. Ralph yelled at me and told me to turn OFF my Dr. Doolittle radar for once. That's 4 cats that have come to us since we've lived here. Milo, then Duke--a flame point Siamese I gave to my Mom, then the little tabby kitten that only spent the night and now "Spook-ster." He looks like he's made himself at home, don't you think? I estimate he's about 10 weeks old. And he's SOOOO loveable. He purrs, and rubs and mews and does that little kitty-knitting thing with his front paws all the time. I just love him to death and the girls like him too. I just can't believe that Ralph didn't put up one bit of an argument! What a guy! So welcome our newest family member :)
P.S. Milo is ALL BUTT HURT over this new little guy in the house, but he's getting better. He has that Alpha Male complex, you know. Spooky is on his heels where ever Milo goes :) TOO CUTE!






4 Comments:
Spooky reminds me of Smokey. The grey kitten that we found and ended up finding a home for.
Patches was jealous as all get out. She would slap the kitty on the head--like the 3 Stooges would--and then she would run down the hall. Come back and hiss, growl...lay by her bowl....hit the kitten...growl, growl, growl...hiss. That went on for as long as we had him. However, after I introduced her to him....she was over it in a day. His last day with us, they were playing. Go figure. Cats!! There's no 'xplaining them.
Welcome little Spooky!! MEOW!
Yeah he's sweet! I always wanted a loveable kitty! :)
And look @ that belly, too--all the little guy does is EAT! Maybe we should re-name him, "Buddah"?
>;-p
That's how Smokey was. He ate his food and would run in the house, make a beeline for Patches bowl and finish what she didn't eat. Poor guy was starving--for attention and food. His little tummy was huge.
I wonder how he's doing these days. I know he has a good home and I'm happy we were able to help him for a couple of weeks.
I've got three more you can have.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home