Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Sunday, August 28, 2005

"With The Press & Burp Seal!"


And good Sunday afternoon to you all! I am not putting up a REAL post for now, but I am doing this again for my friend Kimi. She's selling Tupperware and you can do pretty much EVERYTHING on line now--EVEN host parties! AMAZING! Tupperware's come a long way in all the years it's been around. I believe in it like I believe in Avon: Good products sell themselves! So give Kimi's page a browse and see what all kinds of new things are there! Thanks

http://my2.tupperware.com/tup-html/K/kimsands977-welcome.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home