Secret, Secret..I've Got A Secret.....
My best friend has this blog linked on her blog:
http://postsecret.blogspot.com/
I started reading it too and now I am hooked on it. It's so fascinating how people will reveal EVERYTHING when there's no chance of any kind of judgment coming back on them. I was a psychology minor in college and I wish that either I started something like this or had it for a term paper reference or SOMETHING. "Post Secret" is BRILLIANT. Everyone I've given the link to is also now addicted to it. Every Sunday there's new postcards that go up and I can't WAIT to see them weekly. These dark secrets are something that we all have. Don't deny it: there's one thing that you either do or have done that only you and God and MAYBE one other person know about. Chances are, though, it's just between you and your conscience. I can see where this outlet might open up feelings in people to help them OVER these problems, though. Like a friend of mine told me, "We could ALL use a little fine tuning." He's right.
I sent in MY postcard today. I wonder if it will make it?
Not like I will announce it to the world if it does......
Later taters!






2 Comments:
*shakes head*
Woman, you're defeating the entire purpose of sending a secret in by telling everyone you did.
That's like telling your husband you're going to throw a surprise party for him.
Nu-uh!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home