Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, September 19, 2005

Just Call Me "Pancake!"



Well...they don't EXACTLY look like that when you're finished, but they sure FEEL that way for a few hours afterwards!!! I've always been one who likes a firm touch on my breasts, but THAT IS RIDICULOUS!!!!!

So in case you haven't figured it out already I had my "INAUGURAL MAMMOGRAM" today. All I can say is that it WAS NOT as bad as I had read about, heard about and seen cartoons about (hence the photo). Or maybe it just wasn't as bad for ME because I have those post-pregnancy jobbers that aren't exactly as *PERKY* as they used to be?

My doctor ordered me one and it just so happened I got to take advantage of the freebie where I work. They brought the mobile unit in today and it went so smoothly. My Mom even went with me. Now how's that for "Mother-Daughter Bonding???"

My Dr. has been concerned about a few things lately and I've got some more tests coming up this month. This has been one of the things that's been on my mind lately. I just can't believe that it's only been 2 years yet my Drs are ALREADY raising their eyebrows at my CBC's and bone scans?? I mean I am NOT getting all worked up by any means, but I almost met my demise the last time I got sick and farted around about getting proper medical care! Sheesh...I am TOO YOUNG for this happy horse shit!

Another thing that's been stressin' on me is marriage stuff. I ain't going into details, but let me just say that I've got a husband wonderful enough to dig his heels in and try to make all this work out and make things good again. (Or as AEV would say, "Bad Man Wh*re!") And all inclusive under the "MARRIAGE" umbrella is money, kids, work, etc.; so there are a lot of things working against my natural order of things at this time. Bear with me though...I'm like a cat: No matter which way you drop me from, I will eventually land on my feet.

And I promise when I post about my colonoscopy, I won't post any photos!!! >:p

3 Comments:

At 11:50 AM, September 22, 2005 , Blogger Nicki said...

I guess I got lucky. They found a lump in my breast several years ago, and I skipped right over the mammogram and got a sonogram.

I don't know which would be worse - the flat feeling, or that nasty greasy feeling from the KY Jelly they smear all over your bobos.

 
At 11:05 AM, September 23, 2005 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:06 AM, September 23, 2005 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Nasty? I know at least 5 people of both genders that would think that is SEXY & HOT AS HELL! (The KY part..) >;-D --LOL--JK!!!

I'm fully recovered now, though. It just wasn't BAD enough to warrent all of the complaining I've heard growing up & over the years!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home