Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Saturday, October 01, 2005

CAN'T. TAKE. THE. PRESSURE!!!

Against my better judgement, I've decided to open my blog to comments again. I am certain I am going to regret this in some way, but, I am not getting the feed back I'd like and everyone tells me it's because I've limited the comment posting ability of my readers.

Like Freak Magnet says,

"Uh-huh,

Sure,

Yeah,

Whatever."

Have at it folks.

BY THE WAY--ANYONE WHO SPAMS MY BLOG SHALL BE RAINED DOWN UPON BY MY WRATH. Keep your crap outta my blog and I'll play nice. I promise. :)

1 Comments:

At 4:16 AM, October 03, 2005 , Blogger Stormy said...

Hey Jodi...
Good luck with this! I hope that people place nice here.

I don't always get the chance to comment, but I do read!!

Talk to you later

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home