A SISTAH'S BEEN TAGGED!
Freak Magnet didn't even ask me if I wanted to play, so I didn't ask the people's whose blogs I read if they wanted to play or not. I guess that's up tot hem. I think the hardest part for ME was going back through 14 months of blogs to find post #23....and here it is:
OK..that's my VAGUE post for the night....if anyone who reads this knows what I am talking about, be sure and let me know ;)
So I did like FM and looked back a little more...here's snetence #5 from post #24:
I really feel like this was one of those meant to be things that happened for a reason and I am here and this is where I am supposed to be in this moment in time.
Hmm..still not VERY meaningful...so let's look @ #26, sentence #5:
Then in the back of my mind I remembered the Safety Officer position and I started jumping up and down and I SWEAR I almost hugged him....but I caught myself at the last moment.
BINGO! There's something meaningful: The day I got hired onto my current job, that I love SO much! :o)
Anyway, here are the rules...
The Rules:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.
Have fun! :o)






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home