Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

"Tell Us What You Don't Like About Yourself"


OH YEAH...My Boys are BACK! >:-)

The new season of "Nip/Tuck" premiered last week and all I can say is WOO HOO! I am not a big TV watcher, and I haven't been this "INTO" a show since "Melrose Place". That's saying A LOT.

So there's a new episode tonight and I am totally jazzed. Last week's episode was somewhat disturbing to ME, but I know why that is. It's a personal reason and I've already talked to "Freak Magnet" somewhat about it. It's funny how something as vague as a TV show can touch on a nerve like that. But I think that's why I like this show:You never know what you're gonna get!

*Sign of contentment* Take me away, Drs. MacNamara and Troy! :)

3 Comments:

At 6:27 AM, September 30, 2005 , Blogger Nicki said...

I'm very much looking forward to the season. I just hope they don't get so far off the map as they did last season. The incest thing was a little much for me.

 
At 7:07 AM, September 30, 2005 , Blogger Nicki said...

Oh, and tag - you're it.

 
At 10:07 AM, September 30, 2005 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

FOR REAL on the getting off in left field thing! It's been my experience over the years, though, that sophomore efforts by TV shows, bands, authors, etc are NOT as good as the initial effort- y'know?

This episode the other night was OK..not as good as the first week. The whole thing with the ape was a bit off, if you ask me.

And "Tag I'm it for WHAT?" Did I miss something????

Holla aycha soon! :-*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home