Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Friday, October 07, 2005

I LOVE MY BEST FRIEND!!!!


SHE SENT ME CRAB CHIPS TODAY! YUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUMYUM! (:-D

Apparently you can only get these in Maryland, so I love and appreciate the fact that she takes the time to do these things for me!!! And the care packages come when I need them the most. I think she has ESP as far as my moods and shit are concerned. Either way, SHE RAWKS. She also sent a book of some interesting reading and also a new JOURNAL with my Diva, Bettie, on it! :) Thank you, NFW.

I guess it's my turn to compensate with the garlic Parmesan Poore Brothers chips--that are available ONLY in Arizona. :)

I wonder if she's headed to Ocean City, MD soon? I got a hankerin' for some of that saltwater taffy...although I am SURE my teeth will HATE me for it!!!!! *sob*

4 Comments:

At 4:12 AM, October 10, 2005 , Blogger Stormy said...

I know that Crab Chips are not available here....
They sound good. I take it they have the crab seasoning on them?

Have a good day, Miss Jodi!!

 
At 5:47 AM, October 10, 2005 , Blogger Nicki said...

I KNOW you can get them in PA - that's where they're made. Glad you enjoy them.

And don't worry about the return potato chips - I'm not a big chip eater, darlin'.

As for the salt water taffy, we'll have to see about that. I know the season's over, but I WOULD like to get down there for a day trip. This weekend's out - maybe next...

 
At 12:02 PM, October 10, 2005 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

WELL THEN, WHAT THE HELL CAN I SEND YOU IN RETURN!?!?!?!

I ought to send you some cactus candy for you and Stew-o to try. It's an aquired taste.

I'd send CHEESE but that might spoil in the mail!?? >:p

 
At 11:59 AM, October 19, 2005 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

OK OK I've been bombarded with messages about where you can and can't get Utz's chips.

Geez. Americans are adamant about their snack foods! LOL!

I RETRACT WHAT I SAID ABOUT ONLY IN MARYLAND!

Apparently they are available all over the northern Atlantic coast states....

That STILL doesn't help me out here in ARIZONA much, but that's what I have Freak magnet for....:o)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home