Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, October 10, 2005

NOT The Best Week Ever! :(



*SOB*...well at least it ended up better than it started....

10/3-4: Nothing major happened today except that by Mon and Tues, my house looks like it was visited by Hurricane Katrina :( This perplexes & vexes me to NO END. I TRY to be organized, but somehow it just doesn't happen for me. Ralph also fucked up the wrestling tape Monday night. I swear-I KNOW he's smart-he just has no common sense. >:(

10/5: Went to the Dr today...found out about the fused vertebrae. *SIGH* Also started feeling sick today with he throat and the scratch & all that. Oh yeah...

I ALSO MISSED THE DAMNED MOTLEY CRUE CONCERT IN PHOENIX TONIGHT >:-[

I was looking SO forward to it too, but it just wasn't in my cards, I guess. Someday I will have money at my disposal, lots of time on my hands....and monkeys might fly outta my butt. (:-
10/6: Day off work but FULL BLOWN sick now. Add this to my neck/spine pain. You get the idea.

Also had to have a talk with Bayleigh today. Some boy on the bus told her that her Mom was "gay". She knows what "gay" means in the Biblical sense, so I had to explain to her why that boy meant it in a negative way. Try grasping for words small enough for a 7 yr old to understand that describe homosexuality and WHY some people think it's a negative thing!!!! OMG!! I think I did OK though...she didn't have any questions for me when I was done. And she thinks that men who like men "in the way that mommies and daddies like each other" is "GROSS!". She'll learn. Someday. Hopefully YEARS away. I want her to fully understand diversity and then make an INFORMED and EDUCATED descision for herself.

10/7: Car insurance day (the 7th of every month!)..I HATE paying this bill. It's so high because of all of the IDIOTS that live here and the fact that they drive like every open road is the fucking AUTOBAHN!!!!! They don't call Highway 69 "Blood Alley" for nothing!!!! Ralph ALSO fucked up the wrestling tape again tonight! F*cktard!!!!! >:(

However...Ralph's Mom got here Friday night and it was so nice to see her and for The Girls to spend time with her.

10/8: We had Kaylin's birthday party Saturday (let me know if you want to see photos if I haven't sent them already) and that was fun. Probably the only good thing about this week. It was nice to have all the grandparents (read: OLD PEOPLE TRYING TO GET INTO HEAVEN--cuz those ARE NOT the same people who raised me and Ralph!!!!) together and the girls and the presents and the cake...it was nice. Too bad I had to go to work right after it! Oh well.....

10/9: I feel like crap. I have no voice. I had to work alone tonight (which kinda sucks--it makes for a busy evening)--and THEN ENDED UP WORKING UNTIL 12:30a THIS MORNING--NO THANKS TO MY CO-WORKER, WD!!!!!! He irritates me so bad sometimes. I wish *I* worked a shift where I could call in sick at *MY* convenience >:( Finally got to bed about 1:30a this morning....got up and saw my MIL off (Ralph's driving her to Phoenix)--they took the girls with them so I've been enjoying this nice quiet morning....but now it's time to shower and go to work. Again. *sigh*....

Sometimes I wish I'da been born RICH instead of SO GOOD LOOKING!!!!!!!

Hopefully THIS will be a BETTER week! (Hey--at least I'm optimistic!!!)

2 Comments:

At 6:59 PM, October 10, 2005 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

You have a point. It's not *MY* cup of tea either, but I don't hate queers. They live their life and I live mine - to each his (or her!) own.

I went back and edited my post. I want my daughter to grow up understanding diversity and the ways that people are different. I want her to know that certain aspects of one's life does not make one a BAD PERSON. And then one day she can make her own descision about things like that.

I feel that open-mindedness is a crucial ingredient in the parenting recipe! :o)

Thanks for your comment, Hick.

 
At 8:29 PM, October 26, 2005 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home