Sunday, October 16, 2005
About Me

- Name: *~JoDi~*
- Location: Hell Town, Arizona, United States
The semi-weekly musings and points of view from me. I try to look at life with a sense of humor. After all the things I've been through in my life, it's kind of hard NOT to. I hope that you enjoy *MY* two-cents worth! And if you don't, well, then to hell with ya. :)

Previous Pissing and Moaning
- Blissfully BEAT
- So Far, No Good....
- NOT The Best Week Ever! :(
- I LOVE MY BEST FRIEND!!!!
- A Confused Person Says, "What?" ?
- "Spinnin' a rope is fun, if your NECK ain't in it"
- I'm Callin' In RICH!
- By The Skin Of My Teeth....
- CAN'T. TAKE. THE. PRESSURE!!!
- A SISTAH'S BEEN TAGGED!
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]






0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home