Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Thursday, October 13, 2005

So Far, No Good....


I think our firend over here in the picture to the left even looks BETTER than I do right now. All I can say is UG.

I feel like hammered shit. I know a few of you have had a severe "common cold", but this is a bad one. I'm NOT JUST dripping--I AM STREAMING out of my eyes and nose! Sorry if that's "TMI" (Too Much Information) but that would be one reason why I am not my cheerful, musing, posting self these days.

I'll get back to regular posts when I can.

My biggest concern right now is that I am supposed to work at the university's "October West" (AKA: homecoming) activities this weekend...at night...in the cold...and wind...*sigh*. I don't' think so. I'll do what I gotta do to stay out of the cold...I can't take chances. I am not like other people...when I get sick, it COULD turn into something that could kill me. Go ahead and think I am over exaggerating, but it's true. It's not a fact I like living with, but it's constantly looming over my head during cold and flu season.....

I'm going back to the couch to continue tearin' up a box of Kleenex. Bye for now.

2 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, October 14, 2005 , Blogger Nicki said...

Darlin', I think MOST people could say when they get sick it could turn into something that would kill them. When I get bronchitis, if I let it go long enough, it could turn into pneumonia and would kill me, too. It's just a matter of knowing yourself, taking care of yourself, and knowing when to go to the doctor's for some antibiotics and getting rest.

 
At 5:38 PM, October 15, 2005 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

I just meant that I have a weaker immune system than most people and illnesses take me over quickly.

I got my Z-pac; get offa me..I'll be better in 7-10 days :p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home