Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

What Did I Do!?!?!?!


*sigh*

Apparently I stepped on some toes. One of my husband's siblings to be exact. I got a nasty message that said this:

Stop bashing my brother all the time!!! He has to put up with your ass doesn't he?!!

Hmm..?? I am not sure. I really don't even care that much. But my theory in point is this: NO--he does NOT "have to" put up with my ass. He's free to leave at any time. Heck, he even DID once. You don't know the in's and out's of his little story like I do. He and I are pretty mean to eachother. He's not all sweet an innocent. Trust me. I've lived with him for 10 years now. You kinda get to know someone....we have our ups and downs and sometimes we argue...but a lot of times we laugh...or cry...or share some very introspective things. He's a deeper person than you know. And I understand him, and he understands me and we love our daughters and agree that neither of us is any good as a person or a parent with out each other. I love him with all my heart. So when I say he f'ed up something...it's not a bad thing....we both make faux pas all the time. It's kind of a joke between the 2 of us. We have jokes that no one else would "get". He's my best friend, my rock, my kindred spirit. And I think we're more like most couples than they are willing to admit. So...ultimately OUR MARRIAGE is none of your business. But I just wanted you to know that's it's GOING WELL ~ thank you very much!

2 Comments:

At 8:37 PM, October 30, 2005 , Blogger Norman said...

My God.

I could've written that.

Amen Sister!

norman!

 
At 9:37 PM, October 30, 2005 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Thanks for taking up with the cause, Norm! ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home