Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Monday, October 24, 2005

This Applies To 99% Of The Men I've Ever Known....

I found this on one of my favorite joke sites and just HAD to share it with all! I am not sure why all men think this, but, hey--whatever floats yer boat!!! ROFLMAO!!!

4 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, October 24, 2005 , Blogger Nicki said...

If the guy is smooth, he'd hand it off to his chippie. I'm always real good about ... how do I put this ... acting in an encouraging manner so they feel good about doing that when they do do it.

 
At 6:17 PM, October 24, 2005 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Umm..I meant that almost all men think of their member as being THAT BIG. That's not what you meant, was it??????

 
At 10:56 AM, October 25, 2005 , Blogger Nicki said...

Oh.

No.

I thought you meant that condoms are a pain in the ass to open.

Sorry.

Next time, I'll keep my mouth shut.

 
At 10:49 PM, October 26, 2005 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

Nah you ain't gotta do that... I love hearing what you have to say.

And I CAN see where someone might think that with that photo. You have a point. ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home