Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

A Few Good Men.....



Tee hee hee >:)

You HAD to know it....anyhow, I don't know what I did to deserve today, but I did it and I am gettin' it. First off--lotsa pain...neck, back, blah x 3. You all know the basic BS by now.

HOWEVER....I was supposed to be OFF work today but because I switched with Rodney, I am working tonight. And I hit the "SOLDIER JACK POT!" :D

There was so kind of regional Army ROTC meet here today on campus. Lotsa fatigues runnin' around--MORE GIRLS than I thought too! That RAWKS! However...more men because OF COURSE it's the military. And boy did they make their fatigues look GOOD! There were even a couple that had me thinking in the back of my mind *"Want some (of this leftover Halloween) candy, Little Boy!?!?!?!"* ~sigh~ But alas, I belong to Ralph and him to me...and well let's just say that's a GOOD THING...and Ralph reaps the benefits! ;)

I like working days when there are ROTC functions...I'll always be a sucker for a man in uniform! How do you think I ended up with Lance Corporal Harris of the USMC??? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home