Bullshit & Magic Moments

"I HAVE ALWAYS SAID THAT LIFE IS MADE OF THIS" ---The thoughts, hopes, dreams, complaints, grievences, and other various outbursts of a 30-something native Arizonan wife/Mother/friend/kindred spirit/cancer survivor--AND UNDIAGNOSED RAVING LUNATIC!!!(Most all images "borrowed" from Google Images-muchas gracias!)

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Now THAT'S funny....

This entry could also be appropriately titled, "Simple pleasures for simple minds!" LOL...

I signed into my blog a few minutes ago and I responded to a comment on a post by a friend. Well, I have the word verification signed on for my blog account, and I even have to do it if I want to post a reply to a comment...so when I get down to that part of the box, this is what I see:

kitiufkq

(read like a word...) ....... :p

Now that's funny right there, I don't care WHO you are!!!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6:41 PM, November 10, 2005 , Blogger *~JoDi~* said...

OK PEOPLE....this is what I was getting at:

"Kitty You F*ck You"

Not so hard to understand...I just thought it was FUNNY because it came up in a RANDOM sequence...please quit with the emails now...thanks.

*Jodi seethes*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home